· Turning motivation into action: A strategic orientation model for green supply chain management, Business Strategy and The Environment (SSCI, ABS3*), 2020,29(7), 2908-2918.
· Manufacturers’ closed-loop orientation for green supply chain management, Sustainability (SSCI), 2017, 9, 222-250.
· Cruise travelers’ satisfaction at a port of call, Maritime Policy & Management (SSCI), 2016, 43, 484-494.
· Economic impact of cruise industry using regional input-output analysis: a case study of Incheon, Maritime Policy & Management (SSCI), 2016, 43, 1-18.
· The drivers of supply chain collaboration on eco-innovation: the moderating role of institutional support, 2019 年中国留韩经济管理年会, Guilin, China.
· The antecedents of supply chain collaboration on eco-innovation: an institutional and contingency theory, 8th Annual Australasian Business Ethics Network (ABEN) Conference 2018, Auckland, New Zealand.
· The antecedents and consequences of green supply chain management: Empirical evidence from China, Second Joint Symposium organized by The Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Research Hub- A collaboration between Massey University and GDUFS, 2018, Auckland, New Zealand.
· To enable supply chain collaboration on eco-innovation- a conceptual model, 第13届中日管理论坛，2018, Shanghai.
· Green supply chain management in China: A strategic orientation, The 12th International Congress on Logistics and SCM systems (ICLS 2017), Beijing.
· Closed-Loop Orientation and Performance, Annual conference of the International Association of Maritime Economists, 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
· Closed loop orientation for green supply chain management, International Conference on Research Trends of International Trade and Transport Logistics, 2014, Incheon, Korea.
· Economic impact of cruise industry using regional input-output analysis: a case of Incheon, Annual conference of the International Association of Maritime Economists, 2014, Norfolk, United States.
· Conceptual framework of Closed-loop orientation in the context of Green Supply Chain Management, 7th International Forum on Shipping, Ports and Airports, 2014, Hong Kong, China.