Representative Research Publications:
(R) Yang, S. (2011). The educational reflection on the moral culture of collectivism and individualism, Journal of Educational Studies, Vol. 7, No.5, pp.35-40.
(R) Helwig, C., Yang, S. (2011). Urban and Rural Chinese Adolescents’ Judgments and Reasoning About Personal and Group Jurisdiction, Child Development ,No.(2), pp.701-716.（SSCI）
(R) Lee, Y., Ottati, V., Bornman, E. & Yang, S. (2011). A cross-cultural investigation of beliefs about justice in China, USA and South Africa, International Journal of Intercultural Relations. No. 1. pp.1-11.
(R) Yang, S. & Mo, Y. (2011). The “New Quality” education of university students under the background of educational globalization. Journal of Educational Development. No.（3）.pp.46-49.
(R) Yang, S. (2011). Research-oriented undergraduate instruction and innovative talents training. Journal of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. No. (2). pp. 93-97.
(R) Yang, S. (2011)．Moral cognition and character education: An integrative approach of moral psychology. Ideology, Theory and Education. No.(6). pp.28-32.
(R) Yang, S. (2011). From legal psychology to forensic psycholinguistics: A historical reflection. Psychological Research. No.(3). pp.3-7.
(R) Yang, S. (2010) The pursuit of the cultural sources of moral values and moral education， Ideology, Theory and Education. No.（1）CSSCI
Active Projects as Principle Investigator:
1. Yang, S. (2001-2005) Psychological research on children and adolescents’ moral development and moral education in social transformational period. A program of the Key Research Base of Humanity and Social Science from Education Ministry, (¥200,000).
2. Yang, S. (2001-2004) Research on the new development of Western psychology of moral education. The Tenth Five-Year Planning Program of Philosophy and Social Science in Jiangsu Province. (¥10,000).
3. Yang, S. (2004-2007) DIT Scale of moral development and the evaluation on children and adolescents’ moral development. Key Research Program from the Tenth Five-Year Planning of the National Educational Science. (¥14,000)
4. Yang, S. (2006-2009) Research of psychology of moral development and moral education. The Scientific Research Creation Team Project of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. (¥120,000)
5. Yang, S.(2006-2009) Research on the new development of Humanistic Psychology. A Priming Program of Recommended Personnel of GDUFS. (¥50,000)
6. Yang, S. (2006-2008) A psychological research on the new approaches of moral development psychology and moral education in China. A Priming Program of Recommended Personnel of GDUFS. (¥50,000)
7. Yang, S. (2009-2011) Research on the development of new Kohlberg theories and a cross-cultural comparison between China and Western Countries. A Research Program on Pedagogy from Guangdong Provincial Educational Science.(¥10,000)
8. Yang, S.(2013-2014). Research on the developmental status of granduate students in Guangdong’s universities from 2013-2014. “The 12.5” Plan of Guangdong Educational Science (A Special Item of Moral Education). (2013JKDY030) (¥10,000)
9. Yang, S (2012-2014). Bilingual Teaching of Model Curriculum in Guangdong Higher Education. (¥100,000)